Edward P. Miranda, MD
Dr. Edward Miranda is a San Francisco plastic surgeon and the medical director for Pacific Plastic Surgery Group. Dr. Miranda is a fully trained plastic surgeon and offers the full range of modern cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, including breast augmentation, liposuction, blepharoplasty (eye lift), Asian eyelid surgery (DST), abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), face lift, chin reduction and rhinoplasty (nasal surgery).
Dr. Miranda has a keen sense for the aesthetics of the human body as well as its form and function. Dr. Miranda believes that gentle, natural-appearing changes are often far more powerful in improving appearance and maintaining beauty than dramatic changes.
Dr. Miranda is Ivy League educated and attended Cornell University Medical College in his home state of New York, where he graduated with highest honors
(Alpha Omega Alpha). Dr. Miranda earned a Bachelor of Science degree with Honors in Biochemistry as well as a Medical Degree from Cornell University. Dr. Miranda is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center, Hayes Valley Surgery Center, St. Francis Memorial Hospital, and St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco, California.
Read Articles by Dr. Miranda
- Congenital Anomalies of the Chest Wall
- Futility of Positron Emission Tomography and Other Modalities in the Initial Radiographic Screening of Patients With Melanoma
- Reoperative Selective Sentinel Lymphadenectomy Combined With Lymphoscintigraphy Is Technically Feasible for Cutaneous Tumors of the Upper Extremity After Radical Dissection of Regional Lymph Node Basins for Breast Cancer
- Cranial and Cervical Muscular Weakness in Mitochondrial Myopathy Is Associated With Resolution of Migraine Headaches
- Routine Imaging of Asymptomatic Melanoma Patients With Metastasis to Sentinel Lymph Nodes Rarely Identifies Systemic Disease
- Management of Cutaneous Melanoma